Quality Self Catering Holiday Accommodation Near Marlborough, Wiltshire
EASTER HOLIDAY SHORT BREAKS AVAILABLE - We have been busy decorating and sprucing up our cottages ready for another busy year so maybe its time to blow away the cobwebs with a bit of fresh Wiltshire air!
- Check out our next available breaks:
- The Hen House 1st March 3 nights now just £390 or 7 nights £650
- The Stables 9th March 3 nights for up to 6 people £470
- EASTER HOLIDAYS The Hen House 26th March to 30th March (4 nights) just £475 and The Stables 8th March to 12th March (4 nights) now £700 for up to 6 people
- ALL ROOMS ARE EN SUITE!
Bookings for The Stables and Hen House or Call me on: 07884 453300
Both cottages rated by 'Visit England' as 4 Star Gold
Latest review for The Stables.....
"One of the best places we have stayed in. Lovely location, beautiful accommodation. So clean and well equipped. This is a brilliant place to stay!" VM 23
We would love to welcome you...
On Line Booking Calendar.
"We plan to return! Fabulous place, had everything we needed, The Stables was clean, comfy and spacious. The location and scenery is idyllic"
Two beautifully converted self catering cottages on a working family farm in a fabulous part of Wiltshire, 6 miles from Marlborough. The Stables sleeps 6 (see more) and The Hen House sleeps 4 (see more) and all rooms in both cottages (view details) have their own en suite bathroom. BOOK TODAY: The Stables or The Hen House
We want your stay with us to be just want you want it to be..... whether it’s a family get together, a walking or cycling trip, a chance to explore this amazing ancient landscape and fabulous market towns or an escape from it all retreat to recharge ....we think that we have the perfect base for you in our carefully restored accommodation.
The cottages are extraordinarily well placed within easy reach of Avebury, Stonehenge, Stourhead Gardens, Bowood House, Highclere Castle, Longleat, The Kennet and Avon Canal, Savernake Forest, Marlborough, Devizes, Salisbury, Bath, Oxford, Winchester as well as easy day trips to London on the train....
...the list can go on and on, but if all this makes you feel a bit tired then just slow down, potter around the local villages, the canal and the small market towns and enjoy the fresh air, the bird song, the local wildlife and the fabulous landscape.
Recent guest reviews:
- The Stables is welcoming, spacious, very comfortable, and also incredibly peaceful - we awoke to the gentle sounds of hens or ducks outside. We were all impressed with its cleanliness - thank you Pip! The location is terrific, lovely walks on the doorstep and much to visit in the area.
- Accommodation is exactly as stated. Very clean, fully equipped, comfy beds, plush towels, good power showers, loads of hot water, little Nespresso machine, hairdryer in each room, excellent internet speed, good storage in each bedroom. We will definitely return as it was so well set out for 6 adults to enjoy time together & space on their own.
At a glance
- The Stables sleeps up to 6
- The Hen House sleeps up to 4
- All rooms in both cottages are en suite
- Visit England 4 Star Gold Award
- Wonderful walking and cycling right from the door
- Dogs and horses welcome but please tell us first!
- Surrounded by stunning countryside
- Great local pub 1 mile
- No additional booking fees
- All on one level
- Lots of parking
- Discounts for low occupancy