Welcome to The Stables at Manor Farm
Quality Self Catering Holiday Accommodation Near Marlborough, Wiltshire
LAST MINUTE MAY SAVINGS!
- The Stables (Sleeps up to 6) Tuesday 10th May to Friday 13th May ONLY £380
- The Stables (Sleeps up to 6) Monday 16th May to Friday 16th May ONLY £450
- Hen House (sleeps 4) Saturday 14th to 21st May 7 nights ONLY £650
Book on website or ring me 07884 453300 Discounts for low occupancy
Our latest on line review March 2022: "We plan to return ! Fabulous place, had everything we needed, The Stables was clean ,comfy and spacious. The location and scenery is idyllic"
Two beautifully converted self catering cottages on a working family farm in a fabulous part of Wiltshire, 6 miles from Marlborough. The Stables sleeps 6 (see more) and The Hen House sleeps 4 (see more) and all rooms in both cottages (view details) have their own en suite bathroom. BOOK TODAY: The Stables or The Hen House
We want your stay with us to be just want you want it to be..... whether it’s a family get together, a walking or cycling trip, a chance to explore this amazing ancient landscape and fabulous market towns or an escape from it all retreat to recharge ....we think that we have the perfect base for you in our carefully restored accommodation.
The cottages are extraordinarily well placed within easy reach of Avebury, Stonehenge, Stourhead Gardens, Bowood House, Highclere Castle, The Kennet and Avon Canal, Savernake Forest, Marlborough, Devizes, Salisbury, Bath, Oxford, Winchester as well as easy day trips to London on the train ....the list can go on and on, but if all this makes you feel a bit tired then just slow down, potter around the local villages, the canal and the small market towns and enjoy the fresh air, the bird song, the local wildlife and the fabulous landscape.
We would love to welcome you...
Recent guest reviews:
- The Stables is welcoming, spacious, very comfortable, and also incredibly peaceful - we awoke to the gentle sounds of hens or ducks outside. We were all impressed with its cleanliness and sensible sanitising precautions in place - thank you Pip! The location is terrific, lovely walks on the doorstep and much to visit in the area. Oct 2021 AD
- Accommodation is exactly as stated. Very clean, fully equipped, comfy beds, plush towels, good power showers, loads of hot water, little Nespresso machine, hairdryer in each room, excellent internet speed, good storage in each bedroom. We will definitely return as it was so well set out for 6 adults to enjoy time together & space on their own. Dec 2021 TW
If you have any queries please email me email@example.com or ring me 07884 453300 between 8.30 am and 6pm and I will be happy to help.
See availability and Booking for
Read our Latest News
At A Glance
Two high quality self catering cottages on a working farm
The Stables sleeps 6 in 3 en suite rooms
The Hen House sleeps 4 in two en suite rooms
All rooms on one level, finished to a high standard.
Pretty village setting near to large village green, surrounded by thatched cottages.
Dogs welcome in The Stables Cottage– by prior arrangement
Ideal location for close to Marlborough, Avebury, Stonehenge, Kennet and Avon Canal, Savernake Forest, Salisbury
In Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with fabulous walking and cycling from the door.
Easily accessible - 15 minutes from M4 and A303, 10 minutes from main line London Train station
Short breaks offered - 3 night minimum stay out of school holidays
Horses welcome - great off road riding over beautiful downland